One of the most challenging and exciting hiking of Abruzzo.
It will be a different hiking from the others because it takes place at night. We’ll be accompanied only by the silence and the little light of our headlamp. A long journey close to the sky, on the lunar landscape of the Maiella.
DIFFICULTY: EE / HARD
ALTITUDE: 1500 meters
LENGTH: 21.5 km
DURATION: 12 hours including stops
We will leave from Fonte di Nunzio, at Passo San Leonardo at an altitude of 1,249 m. We take the P5 path that leads us to the Fonte dell’Orso (1,706m) where we can fill up out bottles with the icy water of Maiella.
The sun slowly begins to rise and gives us a unique show that will remain indelible in our mind.
€ 180 per person in a double / twin room
€ 220 per person in a double room for single use
– Arrival on the day of the excursion (24 July or 21 August) and accommodation in a Classic room
– Dinner before departure for the excursion
– 9.30 pm departure for the meeting point
– 10.00 pm start of the Night Excursion accompanied by the GAE Guides of Trip Abruzzo
– 11.00 am (25 July or 22 August) return to the hotel: Breakfast and relaxation in the room
– entrance to the wellness center
The price includes:
– Early check in from 11.00
– 2 nights in a classic room (24 and 25 July or 21 and 22 August)
– transfer to the starting point of the excursion (round trip)
– packed lunch for the excursion
– 2 breakfasts
– 1 entrance to the Wellness Center
– AIGAE insurance and guide for the excursion
– Free cancellation 48h before
NB The excursion may be subject to variations or be canceled in the event of unsatisfactory weather conditions.
Do not forget:
(more details at the time of booking)
BACKPACK and TREKKING BOOTS
WATERPROOF CAPE OR JACKET
ENERGY FOODS (dried fruit, bars, etc.)
Each participant must have the PPE with him (MANDATORY – ACCORDING TO ANTICOVID-19 REGULATION):
– disposable masks
– disposable gloves
– disinfectant gel
– bag for the disposal of used PPE