The Santacroce Group has activated security protocols for Covid 19 and our staff has been trained to opply safety practices in all our services.
Reception & Check-in
Our employees are subjected to daily body temperature measurement and have access to safety devices (sanitizing gel, masks and gloves) necessary to carry out the work without risk to their health and they have been trained in compliance with hygiene and safety protocols.
Our hotel follow cleaning protocols based on practices approved by the World Health Organization such as:
Hotel Ovidius follow cleaning protocols based on practices approved by the World Health Organization such as:
• Cleaning of common areas (reception, lobby, corridors, bathrooms, restaurants, handrails, light switches, elevator buttons, door and window handles) carried out several times a day and with specific products.
• Sanitizing environments using highly effective cleaning technologies and products on all surfaces.
• Sterilization of kitchen and utensils using cleaning products and practices in line with hospital protocols.
• Sanitization at every use of tables, chairs, pool or beach beds.
• Provision of hand sanitizing products to guests in different areas of the facility.
• Complete sanitization of the chamber and textiles at each guest change with the adoption of new procedures.
• Remote control and light switches are regularly sanitized
• Linen are washed by a certified industrial laundry.
• Room assignment in rotation to avoid to occupying them too shortly after the previous guest’s check-out
Take your breakfast in our panoramic room where the tables are arranged at a distance of more than 1 meter from each other; alternatively, we can bring breakfast directly to your room.
We have reviewed our processes of ordering, preparation, supply and consumption of catering services. In particular, our restaurant services are characterized by:
• Food safety by reducing product handling and human contact during both preparation and delivery, including through the use of disposable packaging.
• Spacing of tables and chairs as required by the regulations.
• Possibility of using menus and services through qr code, Plexiglas displays and disposable paper.
• Possibility, in some facilities, of Food and Beverage services directly in the room.
Our spa is not currently open. It will be our pleasure to inform you about the reopening.
We are waiting for you in Sulmona for a safe and comfortable stay.